Hello there beautiful mothers of the world! Yes you. (Smile). It’s time for check-ups and keeping healthy.
I have a question. How would you like to live long enough to enjoy seeing your children grow to become the great women/men that you’re raising them to be? You would right? Of course you would.
Although life is not guaranteed, there is however ways to help prolong your life to the fullest; and do you know the best way to do that? By getting regular check ups and keeping healthy. Below please see a few tips to put you in the running of living life longer to see your most prized possession become all they can be.
Life long tips:
• An annual check up with your physician (to keep abreast of your body’s condition)
• Eating healthy (watching your intake of your favorite foods without over indulging)
• Exercise (a twenty minute walk daily can do wonders, release the endorphins to keep down stress)
• Plenty of rest (adequate sleep can energize you)
• Plenty of water (overall great for you)
• A monthly massage (your body works hard so show it some appreciation)
• Schedule time to for yourself (thirty minutes to read a book or what ever you like as long as it’s just for you, mental health is everything)
• Treat yourself (favorite dessert, favorite meal or flowers, whenever you can)
• Laugh (burns calories and keeps you calm and happy)
Well, there you have it. That wasn’t too bad was it? I didn’t think so.
Just a few tips to keep you in game to help you do what you do best, enjoy life with your kids. Before I go, I would like to share this quote with you:
“The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years.”